Whether you’re in the mood for a morning espresso from Blend Café, or casual fare after a few frames of bowling at Crush, The Meritage Resort and Spa offers both fine and casual dining crafted with local ingredients, accompanied by the area’s finest wines at our Napa Valley restaurants.
- Olive & Hay: Local Napa Valley ingredients meet farm-to-table menu experiences — a combination that centers around the journey of each ingredient, fusing homemade and homegrown, modern and classic, innovative and traditional Italian cuisine.
- Crush: The premier destination for food and fun in Napa Valley, Crush offers cocktails, sports entertainment and bowling all in one place.
- Blend Café: Blend serves up everything from coffee and cappuccinos, to delicious Napa dining options including fruit, parfaits and breakfast sandwiches.
- Commons Lobby Bar: With an extensive menu of local wine, handcrafted cocktails and small bites, The Commons is the ideal way to start your evening in Napa.
- The Terrace Bar: Open seasonally (weather permitting), The Terrace Bar offers cabana and lounge chair cocktail service along with fresh salads, sandwiches and pizzas. Enjoy a treat by the pool as you view our hillside vineyards.
- In-Room Dining: Available 24-hours a day, enjoy our Executive Chef's signature menu in the comfort of your guestroom or suite.
- Kids' Menu: Meritage love kids of all kinds, so we’ve adopted a baby goat at nearby Connolly Ranch Education Center, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and will be donating $1 from each item on our kids’ menu.
- The Village: Curating the best of Napa into a unique Wine Country experience, The Village features nine Napa Valley wine tasting rooms, an upscale artisan market, and Food & Wine Center.